The beverage industry is about to experience an unprecedented wave of Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) infused products. Interest in health and wellbeing multiplied during the pandemic, leading consumers to seek out products that support their emotional as well as their physical health. The result was a profusion of imaginative CBD beverage launches ranging from coffee to sparkling water to beer to hard kombucha to green tea, with more brands posed to build on this momentum in 2021. In these market conditions, packaging is absolutely essential to build brand equity. New products have to stand out or risk being overlooked by consumers faced with an abundance of choices. This webinar brings together the leaders in package design, material science, and production to guide you to a package that is as inspiring as your product. Agenda will cover:
- Is my package as great as my product?
- How does PET package design freedom support brand success?
- How will colors and effects contribute to the design of a great package?
- What makes PET the package of choice for beverages?
- What about PET and sustainability?
- Are PET packages compatible with cannabinoid beverages?
- How do I make my PET package project successful?