Modernizing client interactions for the digital world
Tuesday, 20th Sep 2022
Martin de Heus
Enterprise and Corporate Solutions, Moxo
Senior Corporate Solutions, Moxo
6.00 pm - Registration and Networking.
6.20 pm - Welcome introduction moderator.
6.30 pm - 3 or 4 speakers including the BAE Systems DI speaker (10 mins each).
7.00 pm - Roundtable discussion with speakers and audience moderated by the moderator. Dinner to be served.
Key Learning Objectives
Control the chaos of managing client interactions with Moxo. In this event, we'll explore how financial organizations can bring structure to client interactions that are stuck in fragmented silos, requiring significant manual intervention. Moxo provides a OneStop Client Hub for managing client interactions through modern digital experiences.
Key topics include:
- Learning how to streamlining client processes with customizable workflows. Examples include KYC, client on-boarding, and more.
- Maintaining personalization over digital channels.
- Ensuring compliance & security in a mobile world.
- Head of Digital Transformation
- Managers or Heads of Client Service Departments
- Head, Manager, or Director of Client Service
- Client Experience Directors, Head of Client Experience
- Client Service Team
- Managing Directors
- Digital Team, Head of Digital Experience, Digital Client Tools, Digital Client Experience, Digital Transformation Team
- Office Managers
- Business Directors