About this event.
The Dairy Innovation Summit brings together key opinion leaders from some of the biggest brands in the industry as well as a mix of smaller disruptors who are creating a profitable and scalable presence in the FMCG market.
Who will be there?
Yili Innovation Center Europe, Royal FrieslandCampina, Danone Dairy, Arla, Starbucks, Biotiful Dairy, Eucolait, European Dairy Association, Happy Cheeze, Fonterra and more.
What topics are we exploring?
We will be looking at growing trends and what is driving them while identifying new markets. We’ll also include a focus on leveraging the post-Covid market, and how to manage consumer expectations across the supply chain.
On the third day (29th April), the Dairy Innovation Summit will focus on the dairy industry within Asia.
This conference combines key discussions from major players in the industry around growing trends and emerging opportunities including:
- Disrupting innovation in dairy with new products that go beyond the traditional
- Identifying key consumer trends to increase brand relevance
- Wellness– communicating dairy to the health-conscious consumer
- Health and nutrition support in specific market segments
- Innovation in sustainability to reduce our carbon footprint
- Functionality & experience as key motivators for product development
- Modernising technological & operational developments across the supply chain
- Looking at the potential for dairy products outside of milk
For our annual Dairy Innovation Summit, we’re giving back to business leaders with a free comprehensive business report (typically priced at £3450.00) by GlobalData for all attendees.