About Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Europe:
From gaining investment during a crisis to navigating the virtual clinical trial ecosystem, the Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Europe conference on 5th-6th May offers invaluable opportunities to network and learn with industry peers.
Who will be in attendance?
Enjoy panel discussions, successful case studies, and sessions with experts from Insmed, Sanofi, Norgine, Almirall, Lundbeck, Leo Innovation Lab, Roche, Lundbeck, EMD Serono, Suvoda, and many more.
What are some of the session highlights?
- ‘Transforming The Way We Do Clinical Trials With Pragmatic Trials And RWE Innovation Services’ by Mats Sundgren, Director Health Informatics, AstraZeneca
- ‘Best Practices to Scale Your Global Hybrid Decentralized Studies’ by John Reites, CEO, THREAD
- ‘Why Are Machine Learning And AI Techniques Gaining Traction In The Life Science Industry?’ by Peter Rutherford, Global Medical Lead - Orphan Renal Diseases, Vifor Pharma
- ‘Allowing Your CRO A Seat At The Table: Leveraging CRO Partnerships And Expertise Early On To Maximize Trial Success’ by Helén Johansen Blanco, Head of Clinical Operations, Oncoinvent AS
- ‘Moving Towards Decentralized Site-Less Trials: Learnings From An EU Perspective?’ by John Zibert, CEO, LEO Innovation Lab
All attendees will also receive a complimentary Clinical Trial Assessment on a forthcoming trial, and gain access to ‘State of the Biopharmaceutical Industry 2021’ a detailed report that is useful for understanding trends, new challenges, and the latest innovations in biopharmaceuticals.
Register today! We’re looking forward to seeing you there.